Thursday, July 21, 2005

tis is call friends la?

Hey gurls..i'm really piss at someone 2day..da gul(LP) in my class which is supposed 2 be my friend..but nOw? not anymorE!!..No one wanna be friend wif her n lots of her friends always kutuk her..I do last time..but recently I'm good 2 her coz i kesian her..buT then she did something dat make me got really PISS at her..She's an idiot F***ing b***h(not allow 2 swear coz my pak how darling dun let)..hhehe...I HATE her so so much..ok its like this..da day before yesterday which is Tuesday,Lp ask me 2 help her 2 tick da names of da students row by row for da class pictures..its her idea,just started doin it tis year..at 1st she ask our opinions..me n keane, n we dun agree it coz it is a waste of time..but then she insist on doin it..so i say ok la..actually its my job also coz i'm also part of editorial board thingy..actually my duty is on da wednesday wan..but then since debbie got 2 do her practical,so i help LP n sim yee on tuesday..SO me n sim yee do all da work accept LP..she came n help a bit n then went back 2 da class 2 study ...then later after recess Lp came back again 2 chat wif her friends..dat time is pn thina's period,so jin vei come n call us coz pn thina ask him 2...but then dat time we still havent complete our work yet..so we ask jin vei 2 explain 2 teacher but then he dunno how 2 explain so i say better if ask Lp 2 explain n she say's ok..she will explain 4 us ...

So i thought settle already..i thought nothing would happen..then i cont doin da stuff wif them on wednesday too...Then 2day when thina came in...she called me,simyee n LP 2 stand up n explain bout tuesday...then this thina say LP can sit down coz she came back 2 her class dat day...Then she started asking us where we went n stuff..THen I was explaining bout da stuff we got 2 do for da editorial board thingy...THen she ask us why we dint ask permission from her ...she also raises her voice at us la...THen I say la dat we told LP 2 explain for us already dat time..n then pn thina say LP dint..she just came in n sat down..then this on Thina started scolding us saying dat we consider ponteng class already n stuff ..I was like HUH?? then i call her name,she dint even look back n answer me..she just kept quiet...waT the hecK???She is da one who plan all this n she is da one who ask us 2 do all this n why is she treating us like dat..we help her so she shud stand up for us n say something rite..at least explain 2 pn thina for us la..ok well. If she really did explain for us dat day..then she shud tell Pn thina she did ma n not just keep quite there n some more we are her friends..how can she treat is like dat..ISH..n some more she is da one whos in charge in this thingy..I felt damm hurt n i cried in class coz i am damm angry wif her dat time n also I hate ppl blaming on me when i'm not wrong..its not my fault ma, it is her who ask me 2 this stuff n c? I'm da one who kena blame...ISHHH!!!gRRRRRRRRR...!!!!!!.I treat her as my friend..n c? wat she did 2 me..do things 4 her n she take me for a scrapegoat n used me as well......cant stand her..dun like this kind of ppl...she suck!!!

6 comments:

The J said...

is that Lp someone i know who is so called really smart,tall and her hair looked like the female version of tarzan during o nite?sorry im kutuking.will not do so.*crossing fingers*hehe.im naughty.

TrAc3Y said...

hehhe yeah jayne is notty..haha female version of tarzan..darn funny,neva think of dat also..anyway I went 2 find her n tok bout it 2day,n she dint meant 2 do so also la..its not completely her fault la..its all dat pn thina..coz dat pn thina frame her n then dun let her 2 talk....so cannot completely blame lp also la..I say i believe her 2day then she's ok n i'm ok already la..wat i'm angry bout is..she shud have brave a bit n voice out...n stand for us..if its me i dun think i just sit there,I sure say out what i wanna say..

Anonymous said...

tracey..u forgive ppl quite easily..sumx its good but sumx ppl will take advantage of it..but as long as u r happy and okw it u..it all doesnt matter..hope u r feeling better right now..
aunjie

TrAc3Y said...

yup yup I knoe..even pak how say so..he say I'm easy 2 trust ppl n I won't hesitate when ppl ask for help..I just dunno why..I really dunno how 2 reject coz its really hard for me 2 reject..coz I scare if I say NO 2 ppl ..n then i will worry wat if he/she angry or maybe sad or dissapointed or think y i'm this kind of person n stuff like dat...hmmm..I guess I think 2 much rite..anyway wanna say thanks for da advice babes..It is very useful,I ll remind myself kay..thanks a lot yea..hugs^

d4isuk3 said...

know what tracey? i'm exactly like you.. i also trust people too easily. but of course, i'm a fiercer version so i guess people will actually think twice about asking for my help.. ^^ like debbie says, we've got your back and i'll murderize anyone who dares to mess with you.. *growl* hehe... I'M BACK BTW!! MISSED ME?? hehe..

Anonymous said...

steph count me in..hahaha..i havent tried d feeling of murdering sumone..and im kinda desperate to get the feel..hahaha..
tracey..its ur nature..if u can chnage it den it will b better..but if u cant..we r here to stand up for u..=)
aunjie.