Monday, July 18, 2005

Me Me..my tuRn..^o-NighT^

.....I think this year O-night is da best!!!..It is also my happiest day ever in my life..coz i could spend my entire day wif my darling Pak how..n also not 2 forget..my friends n da bitching babes..I feel so hang fuk coz I notice i got so many friends around me.. I was so happy when I'm taking pics wif u all..at da moment i really feel like crying..but dun wan make u ppl worry so i dint hehe..I will remember dat night forever..

I hope i got chance like dat again..coz i really miss dat night...miss dat moment..so here's wat i did dat day..I went home early also coz my mom come n take report card n Pn aznida say i could go home.. then i went in class 2 pack my stuff..when I wanna leave da class,this pn Thina dun allow me 2 go,she said i can only go back home da day before which is da real report card day..i was like shit wat shud i do..some more my mom is waiting alreadi..then i told pn thina dat i dun have transport 2 go home later if i dun follow my mom go..then luckyly she just let me go,but think she kinda angry wif me..but i dun give a damm la..coz if i dun go home early i really got no time 2 prepare...Coz my darling is picking me up at 4.30pm..so ok.. went home n then rest a bit coz i dint sleep at all da night before n i got this really huge eye bag..Then later around 2pm i went 2 da saloon near my house 2 do my hair..i already plan dat my hair shud let down then curl a bit n then braid a bit but then da saloon girl insist dat it will not be nice n she did something else..she curl my bottom hair n then tie half..at 1st i really thought it is not nice... then when she let me look at da mirror from da back it looks not bad..i like da back part of my hair ...

So when i finish doin my hair is already around 3 .30pm..so i got time 2 do my nails..but before i finish doin my nails is already 4.20pm..so i rush 2 get all my stuff..but luckyli i already pack mostly of my stuff few days ago haha..coz if i pack last min i sure left out something wan..Then later pak how came after fetching Adrian,da car is full of stuff...wif pak how's n adrian shirts n stuff n also my stuff...We were early dat time coz my darling scare jamm..on day way 2 da hotel also got jam a bit..Then when i reach there,we went 2 da ballroom 1st..then kugen,joey,kar hoe,n shaun was there...n this kar hoe was playing dota..then later pak how ganti kar hoe's place play dota pulak..haiyo guys'...while he is playing i go look around...I thought of playing da drums but there's no any drumstick there..darn bored..after a few mins jayne n gan reach..YeaH..I can't wait 2 do da make ups...But of course we have 2 go check in 1st la..waited quite long also le..think around 6 only we can go in our rooms leh...So da guys in one room while me n jayne in one room..Then we started doin our make ups..Jayne help me do da make up la coz i dunno how 2 do at all..she also do hers...a few times pak how knock our door just 2 borrow glitters 4 adrian and weng fatt's hair..

Then later there's one girl knock our door n jayne opens da door n i look outside..i was wondering who's dat? I thought it was some junior..i thought it was qui zheng hehe..Then after she call my name then i think for awhile only realize it was actually Mun YeE heheh..i couldn't regconized her..Sorry ..She came wif aunjie..Both of them look gorgeous..I just knew aunjie dat day ..we intro each other..she is very friendly..at she make up for me some more..she is so pro!...Thanks a Lot...my darling also say i look pretty hehe.. THanks again yeah...Later pui yih also came..she looks really very diff....Munyee,puiyih,aunjie,sinyun,steph,debbie,Jayne n steph also looks sexy,pretty,hot n gorgeous dat night..Then in a while..steph n mervn also came la..she havent do her make up yet so aunjie help her.after finish make up wif steph..then puiyih,munyee n aunjie go 2 da ballroom first...Gan n pak how were ready already wif tie,blazzer n stuff..so we all wait for steph a while...steph n jayne wore all black while me is in all pink..pak how also wore pink wif da tie i gave him...both of us so chan hehe..

Then around 7 somthing we went 2 da ballroom..nearly all da tables were full coz we were kinda late...so we found a table at da side but quite front..so we sat there..then gan surprise jayne wif flowers...then after her.. Adrian comes wif flowers n pass 2 pak how..n i was kinda surprised la..coz pak how actually bought me flowers ...its pink hehe...I love da flowers..i'm really very happy le.Da event starts quite late..I enjoy da bahai dance..it is very nice.. n i also like da fashion dance ...really darn funny la..da guys all ..like kar hoe,pedram,murali n shaun.. me n pak how was shouting n clapping so loud..n we laugh so much...n this steph is so lucky coz she won da lucky draw...n she also won da best dress award..expected it already hehe..me,pak how,gan,n jayne cheer 4 steph we shouted for steph's name so loud .. congrats steph..oh yar.. not 2 forget..da vp is darn nice esp da initial f..hehe.. all da guys in there is funny n yeng accept someone la....u gurls know who la hehe..the food there can say not bad la..I ate quite a lot of fish coz i love fish...but dun have any desserts compared 2 hilton hotel last year ...actually i can't wait 2 dance wif my darling.. cant wait 4 them 2 open da dance floor hehe...Then when i got da chance 2 dance dat time..we got dance but then dint dance much also coz mostly everyone ciaow already..

I went out 2 take pics wif da bitching babes,jayne n also aunjie..n other friends also..we take quite a few la but not dat much..Then later before we(me pak how,gan jayne,steph mervy,adrian,eng seng,) wanna go 2 da room 2 drink d wine dat steph got for her lucky draw...we took a few pics..took pics wif my darling..but only got one..i notice...then got take wif jayne gan n also steph wif mervn...took very few pics only wif my darling..shud have take more le..sigh'..regretting now...haiz....then later after finish drinking da wine...we went 2 our rooms n sleep coz we were tired already..n then da best part is i got 2 hug my darling n sleep da whole night,this is da first time i get 2 hug him whole night n this wat i wanted for so long..i was hoping dat 4 so long n at last..my dream came true.i dint really sleep coz i want 2 hug my darling n look closely of my darling sleeping,if i sleep then sure very fast da next morning wan..so i couldn't sleep i keep myself awake just 2 hug him n watch him sleep.....I enjoy dat night so much..n I miss dat night le..wish i could turn back time..hehe.n then da next day after i got home i already missing my darling n u all..i really feel like crying dat time.. so i kinda cried la really...I'm telling u all dat i really really enjoy so much n i felt so darn happy... its really my happiest day in my life...i will remember it forever..oh..n i wants u guls punya pics also k..i wants 2 put into one cd then go print it out....thanks guls..love u guls lots..without u all i dun think I will be so happy,u guls make me more happy n cheerfull.....n special thanks to Adrian coz he took pics 4 me n took da flowers...n also special thanks 2 jayne n aunjie coz help me wif my make ups n thanks 2 kar hoe n debbie 2 coz they bought da flowers...and of course my darling also,did a lot of stuff for me also just 2 prepare for my o-night...MUAks...I appreciate it a lot..THanks.thanks Thanks.....love u ppl a lot...MUAKS!!!!

2 comments:

The J said...

damn sweet la u write ur day...when u said about how you hugged pak how and then when u go home you felt lik crying,i also felt the same thing.sigh...oh well,great memories will always be in our minds.hehe.hugs!!

d4isuk3 said...

it's pink! -_____-'' hehe.. but yeah she's damn sweet. hehe.. very hang fook ar somebody!! ^^