Saturday, July 16, 2005

my version of o-nite!!

O-nite! A nite everyone waited for!! It was quite worth it though...as it IS the last year for us upper sixes! It was a memorable one!! Mydate on that was Jie! Haha....i sound like a lesbo now that my date is a female!
.
Me, Sing Yun & Steph flew from school on friday. I think the reason for it was because the ribbons for the programme book ran out and we need to go get more of it. Is that a nice reason for flying from sch? Nvmla...kinda use to it though! Debbie, brigitte and few of them also went off at around 11 something! And boy, Singyun was kinda freak coz her 1st time going like det! Then, we went to singyun's hse to change in t-shirts [which is still with me!] and then went to get ribbons from singyun's mom's shop! 1st time seeing her parents though...><
.
Wow...everywhere is jam on that particular day! Is it a happening day for everyone else too? I got home around 1 and coincidently, Jie's car is behind me which is on her way to my hse! As soon as i reach home, took my bath n shampoos and bla bla bla den we walk to the saloon!! It took me more than an hour to finish my hair as i was getting my hairm wash, steam, blow and starighten [temporary only] . While jie has to wait for me for around 1/2 hour. Hers is real funky wei!! Nad the saloong lady gave us pointers...whenever u go out, count how many stuff did u wear! If it's more tthan 8, it's too much! If u style ur hair ONE, make-up TWO, shirt THREE, pants/skirt FOUR, shoes FIVE, every accessories counted as ONE!! It's a pointer from fashion designers...so remember girls!
.
Then, we came back to my hse around 3 something and we started on make-up! Jie did hers 1st and it took aorund 1/2 hour while i take around an hour! Haha!! And in mid-way, my mom suddenly pop into the house! She's suppose to be working and not suppose to be at home!! Scare the hell out of me! But thx god also la...she tighten my dress for me! hehe!! I think i look not bad...but i look bad on camera! I guess it's det way since i choose to put glossy stuff on my face! It reflected all da lights and i think i look weird on camera!!! But it's ok...in real...not bad i guess!
.
Then, around 5.30, we're on our way to Holiday Villa!! I drive and was tailing a black Evo VII but that evo was behind me!! All the way to the subang roundabout he was right behind me!! hahah!! Then...we got lost! Serious! We turn into this huge highway....and i duno where it is. Then, we have to follow the road signs one by one all the way to Holiday Villa. We finally reach at 6.30! Saw Subba and ask her where is da ballroom and turn out we were really early! So we went and find Debbie in her room! Somewhere in 5th floor. Kenny, Debbie and Kubrina [i think] was inside...i dun remember! But it was a huge chaos inside so we decided to get out and into jayne's room. Tracey was also in there though... Jayne open the door and Tracey was standing far back...and she didn't know who i was until i called her! =.=""" her blurness never goes off! Turn out they're not ready and Jie helps all of them make-up!!
.
Then, Puiyih reach...^^ She looks so matured in her attire, hair, make-up and everything!! then, Steph finally came and she's late!! Plus, she hasn't gotten anything ready!! Jie helps her make-up in the bathroom. She's goin gath and she definitely looks like one in that make-up! tracey's in pink as usual...sweet girl look!! While jayne is the hot babe! She has on a short dress ^^which look awfully nice on her.
.
Then, I say at the VIP place with xiao yee and the gang...hehe! We were serve with food and doesn't need to take ourself but da 1st dish...listen! 6 MACARONI, 1 MINI TOMATO AND VEGES! Wat's up with that? I get back home later in the nite and took 2 packets of maggi ok!! grrr.r.....! Theperformance...i shall not talk bout it as it's in singyun's post!
.
I went home around 12.30am...and reach home around 1 am!! As Jie needs to get home early...^^ But before that, we took lotsa photos...especially with the bitchin babes and jayne n jie! Plus...hace photos with kugen and fung hong as promise!! Luckily i went back!! Hehehe...i tihnk i promise some others too...but i guess i went back too earkly...sorry peeps!! I guess that's bout it about my day on that nite...
.
TBC by the others~~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur wlecome baby..sorryla..had to go back larr..class & det guy..u know who la..and u know wat? my car got broke into again..my asgns all gone..i have 2 do eveyrthing all over again..had no sleep sicne yetserday..im so tired baby..tml hav 2 work summore..=(