Sunday, July 03, 2005

FuN FuN FuN!!!!!!!!!!!!

HelLO...ThiS is my first time blogging ya..so dun laugh at me...well so yesterday I went shopping wif da bitches..except poor Debbie coz she is sick..actually i also still sick but i still go haha..coz not dat serious la..actually i dunwan 2 go wan..coz i no money..n then sick some more..n then never study yet..exam coming real soon...but..i decided 2 go coz dunwan fong fei kei my chi mui's since they want me 2 go badly...hehe..KIddin*...n lucky i did went..coz i have lots of fun..I left around 11 dollars n sum cents onli dat time..but lucky got my chi mui' s 2 borrow me if not i no money 2 makan also..
ok..here's about our outing yesterday..After steph fetching pui yih n sinyun..then she come n fetch me 2 her house..Then later mun yee came,so all 5 of us sit in 1 car to 1 utama,then we go yum cha at the CHILLIS(my fav restaurant)..we only odered drinks n 1 plate of chicken tortilla's coz its very expensive so we share le..while eating we wait 4 Najia 2 come....waited her quite long,so we just gossip ere n there..I got no money 2 pay so steph paid for me so i owe her..THen after najia came..we start 2 go shopping..steph went 2 mori pin 1st to get her o-night acessories..n she bought a butterfly ring n a choker there n its both black..its really nice n its suits her a lot..i dint buy anything even i saw sumthing i like coz i no $$$ hehe...anyway i already got all my o-night stuff so i think better not waste money 2 buy sum more..if not i will definately pokai..Najia was also looking 4 acessories 4 o-night..we went 2 a few shops,nothing dat she really likes..n then she went 2 tis shop name ?? i forget hehe..n bought a beautiful purple necklace which have ribbon on it 2 tie on your neck..its coOL...actually i dun really remember which shop or wat shop i go before also hehe..oh n then we(pui yih,Munyee,sing yun) went 2 Nose..n i show them my heels 4 o-night which i bought it on pak how's birthday...its PINK heehe..they say its nice...i love it a lot..coz its pink n my darling choose wan..He got a great taste though..hehe..
Then later go axcess(is it correct spelling?erm..sumthing like dat le )..selling all nice acessories,steph got my present there also rite..da pink flower scrungy..i damm like it le..coz its pink..SO we went in..steph they all start 2 look at da black colour acessories there while i look at those pink acessories n hairbands...NICE..but no money..so end up dint buy anything..while steph n mun yee bought sumthing which is really nice...mun yee bought a choker n then steph bought a necklace..da pendant somthing like shell type wan..very nice.I like both of thier necklace..while we were still in da shop..Najia got 2 go home..so she go 1st..so later after buying then sing yun go look at bra's..pui yih even went into da fitting room wif sing yun coz sing yun wants 2 try bra...then the next round,I also went it wif them HAHA..the fitting room is big..n there's sumthing extra inside dat onli 3 of us know wat's inside..steph n mun yee still dunno till now..haha..Then after dat..we went to the waffle world 2 makan a bit..all of us call diff food 2 try out..I like da waffle there.. change my mind after eating..i thought AnW waffle is da nicest..but no way.. da waffle in da waffle world is nicer...yum yum..can't wait 2 take my darling go try out also...well. i no money 2 pay again..n tis time i owe pui yih..
Then after that we walk walk then only go back 2 steph's house..we go see her change into her beautiful black 0-night dress,wif her acessories 2gather..everything..she looks hot hehe..i notice she got ass 2..hehe..Then actually i thought of going home after that..but i felt hungry n called mom..she say i can have dinner wif them..so i decided 2 have dinner wif them before i go back home..so they ask me where 2 eat..i can't make up my mind as usual..so we decided 2 go teng chan's restaurant..(wong Kok Char Chan Teng)Then when we reach there..i can't decide wat 2 eat..i'm fickle minded type of ppl ..but they din't get fed up wif me..luckyly..then later after thier food came..i tried pui yih's bowl of mee...its nice so i call dat..but then end up dint finish it..oh this time i owe sing yun..while we eating halfway...they were laughin coz of my blurness..i was laughing 2..its really very fun goin out wif them..they are so good..they take care of me 2 coz scare i sesat jalan coz i blur ma..oh ya i forget 2 include sumthing... while we walking at 1utama..tis pui yih hor..was looking at me then she noded her head n then i was asking her y le.. then she poke my booBS..haiyo tis pui yih ar..manyak hamsap punya..haiyo..actually i got lots more 2 type le..but i just cut it short le..coz i got 2 go dinner liao.....anyway dat's all le k.. c ya..muax..thanks a lot chi mui's for everything..thanks 2 steph 2 coz she fetch me go n back home.. thanks yea...muax...

3 comments:

d4isuk3 said...

WHAT HAPPENED INSIDE THE CHANGING ROOM AR?! LiKe ThAt La.. NeVeR TeLL mUnYeE aNd Me!! hmpf.. and say cut short only. so looooong and detailed.. ^^ puiyih memang hamsup from the start la.. cheh! haha.. :p

MunyeE said...

EHHH!! i wanna know wat happen inside also!!! canot treat me n steph like det la.....T.T dun care! muz tell!! hahaha haha....poor debbie la det day..sniff but was so nice!! wuakakak and erm...pui yih is hamsup....=p

d4isuk3 said...

cheh!! TERRIBLE!!!! puiyih is not hamsup.. she's just damn the super the duper hamsup.. ^^