Sunday, July 17, 2005

Orientation Nite ROCKED!!

I went to school like every other Friday. ^^ Left school early at 11 to go to Sing Yun's house to do the program books for O-Nite. Instead, we ended up going to a mamak in SS3 to do it. Hehe... after that we all went home and I quickly did my nails, which kept getting ruined! *sob* So I simply did it. ^^

Met Jayne (finally... after 3 to 4 years!) at Ming Unisex (recommended by Astrid!) to do our hair for O-Nite. It's cheap and good. Hehe... at first, I was kinda worried that Jayne and I didn't have much to talk about because we haven't seen each other in years, but we ended up talking so much about practically everything! ^^ It was fun! And he hair looks so nice when she did it! She curled the bottom part of her hair. I just straightened my hair and made my hair line zigzag.

Waited for Mervyn at home for a long time because it was jammed all over. Was pretty upset at first because I thought I was going to be late. Well, I was late. I reached at 7:10pm and made everyone wait for me. Sorry girls! I even put the blame on Mervyn for coming late but it was my fault for not telling him when I'd be done earlier. *sob* Sorry sayang!! *muahx*

A big thank you goes to Aun Jie cause when I got there, she helped me do my make up and let me tell you that she was the bomb! ^^ Check out my pictures in my photo album and you'll understand why. She made me look damn goth... or according to Shaun, I look more punk. Whichever it is, she did a damn good job at it! *hugz* Thank you, Aun Jie!

I kept forgetting everything! I stored my stuff in Jayne's room at the hotel first before we went for O-Nite. I first forgot my camera, then I forgot everything else! Even my junior's presents! *sigh* Sad stuff... sorry, Jayne! Troubled you so much!

It started out okay. Jayne got bored pretty fast. I had to admit that the beginning wasn't so great but it got better. The PV was good! Hehe... very funny and entertaining! Especially the Initial F! ^^ F stands for Fatt! Which is Weng Fatt's name! Hehe...

Then, lucky draw came! ^^ The first number they called was 199! That's Mervyn's or my number! Well, I went and get the prize. Hehe... it was Marino! Red Wine! *yum* good stuff. Hehe... finished it last night before I went home. ^^ Still keeping the bottle though. Some memories cannot be forgotten, right? ^^ I was so happy I got a prize for nothing. ^^ I'm lucky!!

And let me tell you that dreams do come true! I was hoping so badly (that I'd kill for it!) that I would win 'Best Dressed' for girls. Then again, when you dress in all black and with a scary face, who wouldn't notice you? Hehe... I won 'Best Dressed Girl'!! I didn't give a damn about 'Prom Queen'. I didn't want to be 'Prom Queen'! I wanted 'Best Dressed'!! Anyway, here are the award winners for BB O-Nite 2005:

Prom King: Pedram
Prom Queen: Debbie
Freshie King: Sam Eugene
Freshie Queen: Poh Yoke
Bachelor of the Year Male: Muruli
Bachelorette of the Year Female: Venothini
Best Dressed Male: Melvinderjit
Best Dressed Female: ME!!!!!!!!

Hehe... okay! Let me drown in my glory, will you?! Hehe... I spent more on accessories than my dress even! I think last night was a night full of happiness and surprises for me. I didn't expect to get anything for lucky draw or win 'Best Dressed' although I hoped to win that award. It's my first time winning lucky draw. ^^

Later on was Fashion Show! Just go see my pictures and you'll understand why. There's Pedram, Kar Hoe, Muruli and Shaun! Go see those! ^^ They're da bomb! And damn sexy too!

Finally got pictures of the bitchin' babes and the extended bitchin' family! Hehe... wanted to post the pictures here but... a little lazy to go to my photo hosting site and upload so just go see my photo album in my links, ok! ^^ I think that was all for the night. I really had a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who made it possible especially Mervyn. ^^ *hugs* to the extended bitchin' family!!

*muahx* & *hugz* x10000000000000000 goes to Mervyn for driving, accompanying me, etc. I'm still happy!! Even though it's the next day... *sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

steph..ur welcome..at least im remembered for helping u with ur make up..ahahah..sorry had to go back early..i've class in the morning..and was already having some probs wit my bf by the 3/4 of the prom..hahaha..and i hav 2 pull yee to go early also although she doesnt have a curfew coz i tumpang her car..sorry yea!

d4isuk3 said...

hey no problem! ^^ thanks a lot!! really appreciated it! besides, i understand curfew.. i was also way over mine but my mum didn't make noise ler. hehe.. :)