Saturday, July 09, 2005

bb idol


BB IDOL is over.ALL the stress my darling been through is now gone.im happy n proud of my ling ling to get through to finals..n even judges said he got very beautiful voice to sing...but my darling too NERVOUS.he made my heart beat faster when he sang 'My BABy You' n look at me while singing.i just stunned,not movin for about 2 minutes i guess..consider long leh.
a loot of ppl saw he's lookin at me ..n they turn to me too.
I GOT PIC of ME n JAC...JACLYN VICTOR.n her signature..i even got her mom;s signature.
oh my...she sang 'if i ain't got u' n 'gemilang' made the speaker almost crack even it did crack a bit.heheehe..dats all for now...im tired,sleepy n donnno wat to say more til then chao...

zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*****Dream Of MY DarLInG^EuGenE^********

2 comments:

d4isuk3 said...

oit who won bb idol?

MunyeE said...

oi...miss ching sing yun...u blog ar...no details wan... oni bout ur ling ling geh? where's da rest?? i was not there mar...make me blur blur >< now only know got eugene inside bb idol! hahhaha