Saturday, July 16, 2005

o-nyt

oh My GoD!!...its finally over..i used to think that when is o-nyt,i can't wait for it.but when its happenin,i don believe its dat day,when its over,all is in my memories.
not a good start.o-nyt day itself,i flew wid steph,n mun yee.B4 i left,ms vany saw me goin off.OhMyGosH!!i never do this in my life b4.that is my 1st time,n a teacher(my class/chemistry teacher) saw me leavin.debbie,n brigitte also flew.they followed kar hoe's car.they meet up wid my darlin at astaka went went to kL.3 of us went to my house,changed,n yum cha while tyin ribbon wid the programme book.
we went off around 12.45p.m.i reached home,i start to type n print out the ticket list.almost 2.15,i pack my bag 4 overnyt in hotel.it took me around 20 mins to pack up.then everythin i put aside,n i went off to saloon wid my short pants n t-shirt but i brought my dress along.it was rainin,n i had to walk to the saloon wid a plastic bag wid my dress in n umbrella.its impossible to bring my other bags(i had to bring 3 plastic bag, n a bagpack) to the saloon when the car is near my mom's shop(saloon is next to my mom's shop)i had my hair do,a bit like last year's,n i rushed to my fwend's place around 3.45 for make up in hartamas.i wore my dress olredi b4 the hairdo,wid my pants coverin it n jacket.i don wan to wt my dress coz its rainin n i was wearin slipper.i left my high heels at home.
anyway i did my nails too which i waste my time there.i left hartamas around 5.30.it was still rainin n its after work time.the place was jam n i was in deeeeeep SHIT.i was suppose to fetch brigitte from puchong to hotel,but everywhere was jam.n i need to go home to take my bags n corsages from my mom.i called up my ling ling while im still stuck in jam to help me to take my things n the flowers too.i forgotten...camera.thats the huge thing which i regreted,not bringin a camera.
anyway,i end up couldn't fetch brigitte,it was late,6.10p.m,she ask her tired mom to fetch her there.i felt bad(DUH, OBviously).i reached there around,7.00p.m.im real deep shit.im in charge of tickettin n registration which suppose to start at 7.n where do i went after parkin the car?oh im suppose to wait for my ling ling at the carpark n i can take my heels from him.he said go to the room 1st,n meet him when he reached..i went meet up wid debbie in her room,n got myself prepare wid my jewelleries.eugene called.so i went down.then rushed to my room,n to the reception.n my ling ling surprised me a bouque of flowers..pink roses..(name is peach).2 dozen.my ling ling purposely buy 2 dozen coz he wans it to b diff from other ppl who bought 1 dozen.i love the flowers so much.thank you ling ling..muazxx
everything was fine.it was a great nyt.i did enjoyed.then performances.i love the bahai dance(yo shamir!!gr8 job..n others of ^bahai group from pj & subang^).it was so coordinated & organized.it was so cool n ~cunted~.others,was so n so,but the 2nd last,fashion show.i got to dressed up like a hawaiian guy,n shaun(my partner)had to dressed up like a hawaiian sexy lady wid the to red n yellow spots coconut shell,wid *hula* skirt.oh my,so seductive.i loved murali's n pedram's.AGREE?murali wore a red halter dress which belongs to edel,he got the lady shape.he used socks as boobs n walkin in heels.oh my.i loved his hair.damn cunted.shaved a bit..like stripes.i donno how to describe.he really looks like a black(negro) lady.PEDRAM wore debbie's cheongsam.he actually fit into it but flat.too tight to add boob.peddy actually hav nice butt.he really can do cat walk like wat models do.can see his butt..ohh...if im a guy,n he's a girl,i woo her woi.impressed!
last,me n my ling ling,debbie n pedram,4 of us dance for the opennin dance floor.i screwed it up.not to say i forgot the steps but i couldn't follow.moreover,my heel's strap came off.n i almost tripped.then when dance floor opened,im suppose to dance wid eugene but i hav to take photo wid other bitchin babes n angie(hope is right spellin)n jayne.
i couldn't really dance wid my ling ling.not many slow dances..but i spent my whole nyt wid him..
we went yum cha at taj..many ppl were there..who went ar?..me,my ling ling,teng chan,debbie,nicholas,mandy(all in teng chan's car)joey,kenny,kugen,fung hong n najia.everyone were hungry.we didn't eat much during the o-nyt..my ling ling ate 2 burgers n a bowl of curry maggi mi.of coz...i stole some from him.
then ganesh n chi wai came n join us after najia went off.but then we got to go...n left both of them there.poor kub's bf.
off we go..me n my ling ling were too tired..went back to the room n slept.
8.40A.M,we woke up..get ready to swim.luckily steph lent me her swim suit.me n my ling ling went to nick's room n kacau them..ask them to come along..then we went to gan's room n kacau him...hahah..end up..my darling n i went down to swim 1st.its around 9.30.we swam n swam..til tired...then nick came wid mandy..we swam together..then around 10.40,we went back to our room n pack.we went for breakfast near the bak kut teh's street..then back to hotel,we pack n went off...wat a gr8 nyt n day for me.
after i sent my ling ling off at his dad's office,went home,put things aside,then i went to sleep.i missed my darling olredi..felt so lonely n its like im apart from my ling ling far far away.i woke up half an hour later.felt worse.i called him.he didn't pick up the phone.i guessed he's too tired n slept too.then i msged him to tell him how i felt.then i went back to sleep.til 4.55 p.m.called him again..then went to mandi,then i went to his house b4 tuition.i missed him too much..hehe

No comments: