Friday, September 02, 2005

u're too much....

Hahahhaha! I beat Steph to blogging 1st!! Let's see...where shall I start...
.
It happen like this, Me and Steph skipped school...yes, again, and we do our usual thing again! As usual, we will go for breakfast this time in a mamak in seksyen 14 and guess wat?! She ate the whole plate of roti canai...haha...ok, i'm making it sound dramatic!
Then, around 8 sumthing, we went to OUG's warnet...yes to DOTA again. It's been so long since we played it so spare us! And in the beginning, I won 2 times in a row, and it has a reason to it! It's not because I'm great or wat, it's because i was using The Sentinel and not The Scourge. BEcause, in the 3rd round, we switched teams and I LOSE!! Steph was taking her revenge on me!! And...she sound bitchy whie doing that!! Hahahahha! I'm serious! When she lose, she'll start saying "You're too much man, Munyee...too much!!!" And when she wins...whoaaa! She goes "Nanana, I win...yes I win Munyee" Maybe that's not exactly she say la..but roughly yes! Actually, when i was winning, I was like det too...=p and losing...same also..hahhaha! So, both of us were being bitchy in the CC!
Oh, and one more thing, while we were there, there's this sakai fella who keeps repeating the song crazyfrog on his comp and it gets so annoying coz it goes over and over again!! That's one idiot I wanna mention...^^
.
And...we went to get bubble tea again today! It was so delicious rite?! It was so nice it can make your stomach bloat! Hahah! Seriously, we were so doom to be doing this a week before trials! We should try this again, but after exams ok? And not only 1 on 1...let's get more ppl!!! Kla...go study!! WheEE~~ I'm just being pathetic, I won't study now...=.=

4 comments:

d4isuk3 said...

*bleargh* mUn YeE iS sUcH a BiTcH *rolls eyes* haha!! that's why we're the bitchin babes! but what the hell man!! you beat me twice... cannot like that... *grr* and i was a major bitch today! whee~! ^^ since you covered basically everything i no need to blog huh? ^^ bubble tea was... *sigh* heaven... *drool*

TrAc3Y said...

hey...mana boleh tahan?? when wanna bring me go drink bubble tea ar?...me till now also haven't try yet... ish..

d4isuk3 said...

not only free! willing to skip school anytime ( i speak for myself ) haha..

d4isuk3 said...

skip school again! go breakfast then bitchin babes dota!!