Monday, August 29, 2005

So Darn Fake

I thought it'll be different after the holidays. You know, hopefully they'll ignore me and I can peacefully ignore them. But, no. I do try my best to ignore them, though. They're so despicable. They're indescribable. Do they really think they're on top of the world? Oh, come on.

Ignoring me when the other one is there watching your every move? Then being so darn nice to me when the other one is not there to see what you do? Similar to what Mun Yee is feeling, yeah. That.

But, not that it really bothers me much. Just felt like blogging here because I'm having this guilt of not blogging for so long. Hehe...

I'll just be ignorant to those who piss me off because I know that I'll only hurt myself more than I'm hurting them who piss me off. Yeah. Life rocks. You just don't know it yet. Haha...

When is the North and South pole going to split? Naturally, scientifically, North and South magnets attract but that doesn't apply for the North and South pole. Oh, I know! The North pole just wants to invade the South pole and then they'd split. Right, right?? I hope! I really, really hope! Then again, if the two poles stick together, the rest of the countries wouldn't be able to meet one another. Russia, America, China, Africa, Japan and Europe all pushed together and cramped at the top of the world while North and South pole take the bottom.

Yay. *step* *step* Bet those countries on the top of the world feels damn good.

3 comments:

The J said...

i din understand ur post.haha.does it have to do wit some ppl?haha...

d4isuk3 said...

jayne: hehe.. i'll explain it to you online or sumthing. haha..

munyee: i thought you'd be the one to understand it! ^_^

d4isuk3 said...

of course we'll still be united. ^^ north and south pole can't break us up. haha!! and no way, no how.. never.. :p