Monday, August 08, 2005

Childish & Immature Bitch

I absolutely do not believe she did that. I do not believe she said that! What was she trying to do or prove? *sigh* Here's the story...

She tried breaking Tracey and I up.

I mean, hello! Tracey and I are inseparable. We're soulmates. Totally can't be broken up. We're practically married! (sorry, Pak How... it's a fact! ^^)

Come on, I went for a movie with Debbie, Pui Yih and Mun Yee and it wasn't even planned. They planned, yes. I invited myself there. There was a little problem at first so I called them up and asked if I could join them. A bit tak malu but they said okay and I went there and met up with them.

I found this out today:

She told Tracey something like this: 'She go out watch movie with them never invite you meh? Huh? Like that you call friend wan meh? Why she like that wan?'

In the first place, Tracey didn't really care. Why is she complaining so much? I'm at fault cause we didn't call her but we had Economics extra class, see. And I skipped, naturally. I told Tracey I went out with them and she didn't say much. Tracey didn't even say something like: 'Oh, like that la... never invite me.'

Nothing.

She's so childish and immature. She thinks she can ruin our friendship? She better think twice about that! Tracey and I have been better friends than she and her so-called best friend have been. Tracey and I have never had an argument before. We always talked about stuff and laughed about stuff. Unlike her? Come on... before they became best friends, she bitched about her best friend so much it was sickening. Planned on ditching her best friend and all. Just because she has no friends anymore? Gosh, grow up and get a life. Are you confused or something? Cause I think you do not know what you want in life.

She even did the same thing to Tracey and Mun Yee. Do you realise? She would tell Tracey all this kind of things? You cannot trust Mun Yee so much. Do you know what I think of that?

BULLSHIT

This is really pissing me off. If you're jealous because we now have a circle of better friends, you're so damn right for feeling like that. You're making us dislike you more. Trying to ruin friendships? Being a stupid batu api?? Oh, come on. Even losers have better things to do!

You know what? You're making yourself suffer. If you didn't start this whole 'You can't trust her' shit, you would have more friends. And if you could just take that bitchy face off and be nice to other people, you would have more friends. And if you could just put your bloody ego down for one stupid second and maybe say 'hi', you would have more friends. For your bloody bitchy face, you bloody attitude and your bloody ego, you lost most of your friends. And you think too much you're jeopardising your own relationshipS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chill baby chill..she is just too jealous of u ler..they always say desperate ppl always do desperate stufs to gain frews..dun care abt her kie? we r heer to support u..and no..no1 can try breaking y & tracey up! if they try..d bitchin famil wont leave them in peace? am i right bitches?

Anonymous said...

yup.. gotta admit.. both of you are 'practically' married..
but we [pH&tracey] are officially married..
so wats 'practically' compared to officially?.. hehe..
oh yea.. bein` ignorant can make you happier too.. understand wat i mean? :)

[pH]