Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Me? A Big Threat?

I am so sure how does it felt when you were in a relationship and someone's trying to ruin it. I've been in that place before so I will not ruin others! Da last time it happen was juz coz my cousin sis tot he wasn't meant for me so she bullshit n tried to break us up and wat did she get exactly? Nothing. Just a tight slap across her face from me. She juz cared so i understand. Now, I've been accused of being a 3rd party and wow, it DID surprised me! Someone really tot i was such a big threat! She warn me to keep my hands off her boy. I NEVER even laid hands on him. I didn't even plan to lay my hands on him.
THAT'S NOT IT!
What I am so angry at is cause she have to go tell others bout it n say I'll ruin her relationship. I didn't even intend to do anything at all. C'mon, I'm such an obedient girl aren't I? Confronting me is more than enough, you don't need to tell everyone else bout it rite? I still have a reputation to keep kay? *Tsk Tsk* If I wan, I would have ruin it already when I have da chance! I don't need to be patiently and waiting seeing you being lovey dovey ain't it?
PLUS!
You don't have to assumed I like your guy rite? ASSUME is not appropriate. If you would like to know so much, why don't you ask me? Then if I am, I would so welcome u to tell everyone bout it. You can't be talking bout ppl at her back! Who's bitchier that way?
If you wanna mess with me, I'll see who can hold on longer. Now, I do sound like a THREAT!

2 comments:

d4isuk3 said...

aiyo woman relaxx.. hehe! i know you're pissed la but for the moment just chill la. sooner or later you know she's going to kena for what she did and said right? you know, 'buat jahat dibalas jahat' and damned she's jahat alright!

d4isuk3 said...

haha i know i know.. suddenly she say like that only.. ^^ don't worry girl. if anything happens also we will always help you out wan. no problem!