Friday, June 17, 2005

i hate bb boys...... gggrrrr. some of them at least....

what the ^$## so freakin annoying la these people... some just dun understand anything... some are so bloody childish.. n some r just plain assholes.... i dun understand la.. tell me u guys what's up with them...

i've been racking my brains trying to think what i've done wrong.. my gosh... suddenly people tellin me they hate me.. reason? i dun wan tok to them? aiyo people bz a bit oso can rite? can GROW UP ah?? haih... must not mingle with lil boys... damn sad man....bleah bleah bleah...

1 comment:

d4isuk3 said...

aiyo normal la.. ^^ that's why must see who is actually alright to mix with.. you forgot.. bb boys like never see girls before.. some are okay, though. just chill kay debz! ^^ screw them.. if they hate you then fine. like you need them anyway, right?