Monday, June 20, 2005

Can you possibly understand some people? After creating a mess out of your life and then getting you out of their lives, they come back and say stuff about them regretting it?

No way.

I do not appreciate being treated in such a way where I would remember it my whole life. I do not appreciate being mistreated so! Did you really think I would go back to being yours? Did you really think I could forget and let it go? Did you really think that saying a simply sorry after so long, I would just dump everything I have now and go back to my fucked up life?

No way.

Thank you. Pretty flattering, yes, I admit but you already messed up my life before. Don't do it again. I'm happy, overall. Not only in the boy-girl-relationship area but in the friends area. I'm happy with my dear dear and all my friends acknowledge him. Even my family does! I have a future. I have a life.

I do not look back at the past. I do not want to. I look towards the future. No, I will never look back. Never.

No comments: