Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Kids willl be kids

Yay!! bitchin blog is back!!

I can't do this at my blog so I guess i can now do it here coz if it's at my blog, confirm he'll read it!

There's this guy called K and girl called WT in my group of friends. We always hang out together and all, which makes matter worse.

We're normally a group of 5 human beings and non of us are couple of anything like that, it's not like we know each other very long also.

Then, this K and WT are the worse human being in da world!

These 2 people, is not a couple or anything but, they act more like one!

During lunch, they eat from each others' plates, or, both of them eat from one plate with one spoon or they switch their plate halfway, and they even feed each other, complete with sound effect and everything! "ahhhh...." That's wat they'll say when they feed each other!!

Even I and my boyfren don't go to this extend okayyy... the most we did is only steal from each other's plates but we don't feed one another, and especially not in front of everyone else nor the whole world.

Not only that, when WT has to do something, K has to tag along everywhere just to help her out. Sometimes it even goes to the extend where he has to purposely drive out at night just to pick her up from somewhere and then get her home.

When in calss, it's even a worst sight, they sit together, like duh, of course and they hardly pay attention in the class because they were busy with each other [if you get what i mean] and then ask us to explain everything back, which is often important.

Plus, we're in the same group for assignment, I trust K to do all his things cause he's really creative but sucks in writing, so I can do the writing and not worry bout the designing and layout part.

Then there's was this once where we need to find sources and K found journals from the net while I found 4 books, and coincidently, that time, K wasn't in town, but in Penang, so I gave one book to one person to browse. It's fair right?

Instead, one sms from K came, scolding me, saying I'm being unfair. Me, blindly getting scold for no reason, was being patient, only told him back that I didn't feel any bit unfair while he keeps giving excuses like WT did the online journals and that 4 books are a bit too much and I should cancel out one book because 3 is enough, just so WT doesn't need to do anything especially when he's not around.

Then, about a week later, when I was asking for the sources info for the APA thingy, only did I found out that the online journals are from K's brother and WT did not do them! Plus, up till then, she still haven't finish up the bloody book while I did mine in 2 days.

Liars!! So what the 3 of us did is, as a form of revenge, is that we treat the 2 of them as 1 unit and give them more work to do than necessary. There's 2 of them so I believe they can do more than that.

I think i'll feel even better if they admit they're a couple but somehow I knew they're not, which makes matters worse.

GOsh, just become a couple already and get over it. I feel like their small kids doing kiddy stuff, foolishly fooling around!

I think it's getting a bit too long, there's more story behind this actually but in the mean time, I'm done!

7 comments:

d4isuk3 said...

Omg ... what the hell ... why are there even such people?? Maybe they're friends with benefits! If you know what I mean! Haha ... girl, tahan! Shit like this happens. At least you know there are two others who have your back. Just do what you're already doing. You're right. Two of them shoule be able to handle more! Boycott them! Useless. The girls especially. The guy like her dog only. No eye to see. Tahan okay!

MunyeE said...

omg..i also admit..coz i know da guy bettert han da girl, so i kinda pitied him. samo i just heard that he broke up with him 3 years gf in dec, if i;m his gf, and know bout WT i also break up with him la!

MunyeE said...

*with his 3 years gf*

Yumi said...

my gosh..i heard bout u sayin a guy in ur grp only can do work..he's the one la..wah..didnt think he'll be like this. By the way you mentioned b4, he's kinda helpful, well ya.being a dog to dat girl like steph said.hahha

d4isuk3 said...

Lol ... well, people change. Unfortunately, we seem to bump into these kind of people more often than not. We always thought that a person in so nice, especially to us, only to turn around and do this shit to us.

So ... what else is new? =_=

ivy-pyih said...

whee..i can log in ad...waahaha..but i sti dono how to blog here..faster teach me..visit my blog!! www.ivy-pyih.blogspot.com

MunyeE said...

wa!~!! PY got blog!!!!